3.24.2005

My Cat Andre

Andre has been keeping a secret from me. I want to to tell the world, because I feel that he has not told me the truth all along, and now that he has- well, who better to share it with?

I always wondered why Andre was so smart, and charming, and well-bred. Sometimes he gets into trouble, and well, let's face it, Andre can be really sweet, but he seems to pick fights with his sister Leu a lot. Where does this aggression come from? I found out at the vet.

It seems that in order to take a kitty's temerature, the vet has to insert the thermometer into the unmentionable area. And when Andre had his temperature taken, well folks - I know this will be hard to believe - Andre started purring. It turns out that Andre is... gay.

So that's it. Andre has unchecked aggression due to the fact that he's been trying to keep this secret for so long, and perhaps Leu had found out about it before he was ready to tell. I'll never know.

Now we can all sleep better at night knowing that Andre is out of the closet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Hey Jesse -
Pretty wild how some people love it, some people hate it. I think it's so funny just because I know it's fake. What woudl we do without animal commercials?

lo

3/28/2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

This isn't about Andre, but I thought you'd appreciate this news, Lo: Daniel Craig is going to be the next Bond.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2329&e=1&u=/afp/afplifestylefilmbritainbondpeople

4/06/2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Hey! Where's the next entry? Just because you're traveling to Charlotte soon doesn't mean you get to slack off from your writing duties.

5/19/2005 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

5/06/2006 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home