3.04.2005

Beginnings

Since I am horrible about ongoing communication, I have decided to set up this mighty effort to restructure my multiple scant communications to the few in a mass device for all. In other words, I'm lazy. Not just in communication, but slackness in general. However, after meeting a marvelously connected and intelligent friend named Jacob at Sundance this year, I now know all that setting up a blog spot is e-a-s-y. Thanks Jacob!

As most of you know, I live in Boulder, Colorado now - home of the Republic of Boulder. It is here where an overwhelmingly white majority try to focus on the voices of the minorities everywhere. Sound odd? It is.

But more to the point, I have updates. I work for an awesome advertising firm in downtown Boulder, Greenhouse Partners. Colorado is home to many outdoor sports and I am trying them all. Acting in the big CO has eluded me thus far, but be prepared for updates on gigs I may get soon... I miss acting very much and I can't believe it has been almost a year since my last play, Cyrano, in Charlotte. I am no longer with Jeff, but things are looking up. I'm at work right now, typing this, and loving that it is 60 degrees outside and a walk to the local hot dog stand is timed for 1:00 pm GMT. Ya gotta love Colorado blue skies and sunshine. We get 300 days of sunshine a year. Jealous?

One person who is not jealous is my Mommy. Why not? Because she is moving out here. Yes folks, another Larocque will be joining the Colorado faction, but it's up to me to try to steer here out here sooner rather than later - right Mom? Added bonus: two fantastic Larocque siblings will be out here shortly to visit at the same time! Dale Larocque will be travelling from heat-ridden Florida, and Cris Larocque is coming from North Cakalacky where both willl enjoy two fantastic days of skiing. I AM SO EXCITED! (Plus it's another chance to work on talking more family into moving out here.... beware!) T-minus 8 days and counting!

Jesse Larocque will be finally be living in the same country as his fiance Ivy (hopefully!) very soon now. Suzanne Larocque-Tetrault is in the huge metropolis that is Marshville, NC with little Claire and husband Joe -all doing quite well in their new digs, I hear. Darrell is in the Navy, on loan to the Air Force, and in Turkey. Confused? Yeah, we are too.

So we're all well. I hope that this may eventualy be a group forum for the Larocque Clan to post our journals of woe and wonder, but for now I am the lone pioneer. I hope you all can join me soon; feel free to post comments, questions, and whatever crazy sentences you've always wished to write.

I hope all who read this are well, happy, and healthy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jacob said...

First!

Nice work on the blog, Lorraine -- and let me be the first to say: "Vote for Pedro"!

Jacob

3/04/2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

You are the man, Jacob!

"Tina! Come get some ham!"

3/04/2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Jesse -- Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home. She said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.

3/04/2005 5:10 PM  
Blogger Monsieur L. said...

What? Having a party without MOI? What kind of host are you???

HAHA

Please, come on over to MY bad ol' blog. It is already up and running!

X MONSIEURL

3/05/2005 3:28 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Hey Jesse! Hey Del! Hey Lesli!

I'm SO glad you guys are on this with me!!

We will now dominate.... Love your website jesse - and the new job :) By the way - Jaconb was quoting the BEST MOVIE EVER - "Napoleon Dynamite" - it's hilarious!

Del - suite (sweet) site :)

Lesli - so good to hear from you! Nice job on the blog :)

Love you guys!!!

3/05/2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

Jesse, I would never insult someone I had never met. Unless they said something mean about me first or if I just wanted to.

3/14/2005 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home