3.23.2005

Ski Trip!

And now for the WAY overdue post! Dale and Cris came to ski and visit with me a few weekends ago, and we had a blast! We stayed and skiied at Breckenridge, which got the most snow of any resort the weekend they were up. In fact, Breckenridge got a total of 10" of snow while we were there.

So the skiing was great, but the company was even better. We told lots of family stories, and of course made fun of each other. If you see Cris, ask him how is the Colorado vodka, anyway? They got to see where I work, where I live, the kids (Dre and Leu - no oher kids as of now...) and met some of my friends. The best part, I must say, was skiing with Dale on Monday. We went to Peak 7 at Breckenridge - hard to get to, but absolutely worth it!

In fact, there may be a plan in the works in regards to getting the whole Larocque family to go on a ski trip next year.... Perhaps Mom will be out here by then, so there'll be two Colorado locals to visit!

Work has been insanely busy, as per normal, but I don't really have any excuses as to my poor communication. I heard from Eva the other day, and Jackson Lee McLean is a full 20 pounds now! Who knew he could be so big, so fast. He turns one in May!

I have decided I want to be either a professional skiier or mountain bike racer - we'll see how this season pans out. This way I can get *free* gear and mucho time to pursue outdoor activities. No pressure; I just have to be the best.

I'll be in NC soon - for Jeff and Kelly's wedding! They're tying the knot in Waynesvegas and we'll be doing tons of celebrating. Not to mention celebrating Jackson's first birthday as well, and Memorial Day - it's going to be a full week.

Hope to see you all then, but before I do I'll give more updates as they arrive. Oh, by the way, I have decided that boys are not good for me at all right now. So don't expect me to be coming home to NC with a boyfriend or anything; I like being single right now :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Peak 7 to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane

12/04/2012 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home